Gurnee Village Board sets trick-or-treat hours
At a meeting this week, the Gurnee Village Board was expected to set trick-or-treat hours this year for 2-5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 30.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
Agenda of the Regular Meeting of the Gurnee Village Board - September 26, 2016
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of September 26, 2016
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the September 12, 2016 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of request for Communications Supervisor Phil Brunell, Shift Leader Wendy Mann, Records Supervisor John Petersen and Records Assistant Becky Stutts to attend the PSSI User Group Conference in Annapolis, MD from November 15 - 17, 2016 at an estimated cost of $4,305.00.
3. Approval of request for Police Officers Marti Deperte and Kirk Helgesen to attend Simon & Wesson’s M&P Armorer’s Certification Course in Waunakee, WI on October 19, 2016 at estimated cost of $731.00.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending September 17, 2016 in the amount of $764,712.73.
5. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending September 17, 2016 in the amount of $756,837.54.
6. Approval of Bills for the period ending September 26, 2016 in the amount of $842,418.23.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Introduction and recognition of 2016 Gurnee Queens:
• Miss Gurnee Leah Davis
• Junior Miss Gurnee Emily Hetman
• Little Miss Gurnee Morgan Ghys
2. Approval of a Proclamation designating October 2016 as “Let’s Talk Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
3. Approval of a Proclamation designating October 2016 as “Crime Prevention Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Presentation by Finance Director Brian Gosnell – Fiscal Year 16/17 First Quarter financial performance.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of recommendation to set Trick-or-Treat hours for Halloween 2016 for Sunday, October 30th, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2. Approval of awarding the Milwaukee Avenue Sidewalk Project to the low bidder, Schroeder & Schroeder Inc., at a cost not to exceed $249,405.00.
3. Approval of authorizing the development an Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Zion and the Village of Gurnee for Emergency Telephone System Board consolidation and dispatching services.
4. Approval of Ord. 2016 - approving a Final Plat for the Vista Ridge Subdivision being in unincorporated Lake County.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
Organizations in this Story
325 N. O'Plaine Road
Gurnee, IL - 60031