Gurnee Board approves seized property auction
The village of Gurnee Board met Oct. 17 to approve the auction of certain seized property.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
The Village is governed by a Board of Trustees which is composed of six Trustees, Village President, and Village Clerk. All are elected at large on staggered four-year terms every two years.
Agenda of the Regular Meeting of the Gurnee Village Board - October 17, 2016
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of October 17, 2016
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the October 3, 2016 Village Board meeting.
2. Approval of Ord. 2016 - amending Chapters 18, 70 and 82 of the Gurnee Municipal Code (Lake County Public Works Sewer Connection Fee and Northshore Water Reclamation District name change).
3. Approval of Payroll for period ending October 1, 2016 in the amount of $750,898.64.
4. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending October 1, 2016 in the amount of $1,151,268.51.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending October 17, 2016 in the amount of $655,275.06.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Presentation of Gurnee Legion of Craft Beer Fest proceeds to Lake County Honor Flight and the Gurnee American Legion Post #771.
2. Presentation of plaques to Zachary Rothschild Levy and Alexander Tamulaitis in honor of achieving the rank of Eagle Scout.
3. Approval of Proclamation designating October 23 - 31, 2016 as “National Red Ribbon Week” in the Village of Gurnee.
4. Approval of Proclamation designating November 6, 2016 as “Change your Clock, Change your Battery Day” in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Report from Jamie Wilkey, Lauterbach & Amen, LLP – Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year ending April 30, 2016.
2. Report from Village Engineer Scott Drabicki – 2015/2016 All Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan (ANHMP) progress report.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2016 - granting a variation, pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance, for property located at 1575 Belle Plaine Avenue.
2. Approval of Ord. 2016 - granting a Zoning Text Amendment to Article 5.3.2 (C-6 Regional Commercial District Specific Development Standards) of the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance.
3. Approval of Ord. 2016 - approving the auction of certain seized property in possession of the Gurnee Police Department.
4. Approval of request from Public Works Department waive formal bidding process and to purchase a Chevrolet 2500 HD chassis from Ray Chevrolet at a cost of $30,791.00 (Public Work Unit #246 replacement).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
Organizations in this Story
325 O'Plaine Road
Gurnee, IL 60031