Gurnee Village Board hears presentation on multi-year capital plan
Gurnee Village Board met Monday, Jan. 9.
Here is the agenda as provided by Gurnee:
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of January 9, 2017
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the December 19, 2016 meeting.
2. Approval of contract extension with TKG Sweeping and Service Inc. for 2017 street sweeping services at a cost of $29.00 per curb mile – annual contract not to exceed $62,000.00.
3. Approval of contract extension with Gilio Landscape Contractors for 2017 landscape mowing services at 2011 price – annual contract not to exceed $85,790.00.
4. Approval of setting a bid date of February 14, 2016 for the Welton Plaza paver installation project.
5. Approval of Payroll for period ending December 24, 2016 in the amount of $797,530.33.
6. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending December 24, 2016 in the amount of $787,625.52.
7. Approval of Bills for the period ending January 9, 2017 in the amount of $531,420.01.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating January 16, 2017 as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Village of Gurnee.
1. Presentation by Finance Director Brian Gosnell and Village Engineer Scott Drabicki – Fiscal Year 2018 – Fiscal Year 2022 Multi-Year Capital Plan.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval Ord. 2017 - authorizing the execution of a Professional Services Agreement not to exceed $64,500.00 between the Village of Gurnee and CDM Smith related to design engineering services for the Almond Road delivery structure.
2. Approval Ord. 2017 - granting a Special Use Permit pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance for 4548 Old Grand Avenue (Fire Station #1 monopole).
H. PUBLIC COMMENT
I. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities are required to contact Patrick Muetz, Village Administrator, at (847) 599-7500 promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
Village Website: www.gurnee.il.us
Village Board E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizations in this Story
325 N. O'Plaine Road
Gurnee, IL 60031