Lake Bluff Board of Trustees considers vote on appropriating MFT funds for street resurfacing
Lake Bluff Board of Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 28.
The board typically meets at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of the month in the Village Hall Board Room, 40 E. Center Ave.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake Bluff:
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monday, March 27, 2017
40 East Center Avenue
Village Hall Board Room
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. CONSIDERATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE MARCH 13, 2017 VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
4. NON-AGENDA ITEMS AND VISITORS
The Village President and Board of Trustees allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Village Board of Trustees on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Village Board of Trustees is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of five (5) minutes.
5. VILLAGE BOARD SETS THE ORDER OF THE MEETING
The Village President and Board of Trustees will entertain requests from anyone present on the order of business to be conducted during the Village Board Meeting.
6. VILLAGE FINANCE REPORT
a) Warrant Report for March 16-31, 2017
7. VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
8. VILLAGE ATTORNEY’S REPORT
9. VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CORRESPONDENCE
Please note all correspondence was delivered to the Village Board of Trustees in the Informational Reports on March 10 and 17, 2017.
11. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A SITE PLAN FOR CHASE BANK LOCATED AT 965 ROCKLAND
12. A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING AN INTERGOVERNMENTAL AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN THE VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF AND LAKE BLUFF SCHOOL DISTRICT 65 REGARDING POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENT EMERGENCY ACCESS TO SCHOOL SECURITY VIDEO FEEDS
13. A RESOLUTION AWARDING CONTRACTS FOR ROOFING WORK AT VILLAGE HALL AND THE LAKE BLUFF TRAIN STATION
14. A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE EXECUTION OF A CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR THE VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF’S 2017 PORTLAND CEMENT CONCRETE (PCC) SIDEWALK REPLACEMENT PROJECT
15. A RESOLUTION APPROPRIATING MOTOR FUEL TAX (MFT) FUNDS FOR USE IN THE VILLAGE’S 2017 ASPHALT STREET RESURFACING AND PATCHING PROGRAM
16. TRUSTEE’S REPORT
17. EXECUTIVE SESSION
18. CONSIDERATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE MARCH 13, 2017 EXECUTIVE SESSION MEETING
Organizations in this Story
40 E. Center Avenue
Lake Bluff, IL 60044