Lake Forest Building Review Board considers demolition requests
At a recent meeting, the Lake Forest Building Review Board considered requests for demolition approvals, among others.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
Lake Forest BuildingÂ ReviewÂ Board is located at 220 East Deerpath Road, Lake Forest
The City of Lake Forest
Building Review Board Agenda
Regular Meeting Wednesday, July 6, 2016
City Hall Council Chambers – 220 E. Deerpath
Peter R. Dunne
Ted Notz, Chairman
Building Review Board meetings are broadcast live on Cable TV
1. Introduction of Board members and staff, overview of meeting procedures – Chairman Notz.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the May 4, 2016 and June 1, 2016 meeting.
3. Continued consideration of a request for approval of the demolition of the existing single
family residence located at 152 N. Ridge Road and approval of a replacement residence,
attached garage, overall site plan and conceptual landscape plan.
Owners: Silex, LLC (Richard Portis)
Representative: Scott Renken, architect
4. Consideration of a request for approval of a monument sign at Woodlands Academy, 760 E.
Owner: Woodlands Academy
Representative: Timothy Archibald, architect
5. Consideration of a request for approval of additions and alterations to an existing residence
located at 611 E. Illinois Road.
Owners: Zachary Jacobs and Stephanie Caparelli
Representative: Michael Hrusovsky, designer
6. Consideration of a request for approval of significant demolition of portions of the existingresidence,various additions and alterations and modifications to the overall site plan and
landscaping at 854 W. Everett Road.
Owner: Elena Ciorobiteau
Representative: Cristian Gansari, project manager
7. Consideration of a request for approval of a new single family residence, overall site plan andlandscape plan on a vacant lot at 1124 Fairview Avenue.
Owners: Thomas and Kathleen Feifar
Contract Purchaser and Representative: Peter Childs, developer
8. Opportunity for the public to address the Board on non-agenda items.
9. Additional information from staff.
Mandatory Adjournment time is 11:00 p.m.
The Building Review Boardfollows the procedures outlinedbelow. Procedures may bemodified at the discretion of theChairman.
1. Introduction of the Item bythe Chairman
2. Declaration of conflicts ofinterest or Ex Parte contacts
3. Presentation by thePetitioner -not to exceed 10minutes.
4. Identification of Issues byStaff not to exceed 5minutes
5. Questions and requests forclarification from the Boardto Petitioner or Staff.
6. Public Testimony - not toexceed 5 minutes perspeaker.
7. Staff response to publictestimony not to exceed 5minutes.
8. Petitioner Rebuttal - not toexceed 10 minutes.
9. Final Questions from Boardto Petitioner or Staff.
10. Board Discussion and
11. Board Action
Mandatory Adjournment time -
Anyone requiring accommodationsin order to observe and participatein this meeting, or anyone havingquestions regarding the accessibilityof the meeting or the facilities, maycontact the Community
Development Department at 847
If needed, the City will makereasonable accommodations forpersons with special needs.