Lake Bluff Village Board to consider permit request to open health club
The Lake Bluff Village Board will consider a special-use permit request to open a health club at 960 North Shore Drive, during its next meeting 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Village Hall Board Room, 40 E. Center Ave.
The board typically meets at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of the month in the Village Hall Board Room, 40 E. Center Ave.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF
JOINT PLAN COMMISSION & ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Village Hall Board Room
40 East Center Avenue
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors (Public Comment Time)
The Joint Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals Chair and Board Members allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who
would like the opportunity to address the Board on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Joint Plan Commission & Zoning
Board of Appeals is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
3. Consideration of the June 8, 2016 PCZBA Special Meeting Minutes & June 15, 2016 Regular Meeting
4. Continuation of a Public Hearing to Consider the Following: (i) a Special Use Permit for a Planned Mixed Use Development to Permit the Construction and Maintenance of a 16 Unit Multi-Family Structure and Related Improvements (Development) at 120 E. Scranton Avenue (former PNC Bank Property); and (ii) Any Other Zoning Relief as Required to Construct and Maintain the Development at the Property
The PCZBA will receive a presentation from The Roanoke Group, take additional testimony, but will NOT vote on a recommendation to the Village Board regarding the proposed Development.
5. Continuation of a Public Hearing to Consider a Text Amendment to the Village’s Zoning Regulations Establishing Regulations for Planned Mixed-Use Developments as a Special Use in the B Residence District (R-4), C Residence District (R-5) and Central Business District (CBD) (Text Amendment)
The PCZBA will take additional testimony and anticipates voting on a recommendation to the Village Board regarding the proposed Text Amendment.
6. A Public Hearing to Consider: (i) a Variation From the R-3 Residence District Minimum Front Yard Setback Regulations of Section 10-5-3 of the Zoning Code; (ii) a Variation From the Required Front Yard Setback Impervious Surface Limitation Regulations of Section 10-5-7 of the Zoning Code; and (iii) Any Other
Zoning Relief as Required to Construct an Attached Garage by Enclosing the Existing Car Port Located at 225 W. Center Avenue
7. A Public Hearing to Consider the Following Zoning Relief From the Following D Residence District (R-6)Regulations: (i) Maximum Floor Area Regulations of Section 10-5I-6 of the Zoning Code; (ii) MaximumImpervious Surface Coverage Regulations of Section 10-5I-7 of the Zoning Code; (iii) Maximum BuildingCoverage Regulations of Section 10-5I-8 of the Zoning Code; and (iv) Any Other Zoning Relief as Requiredto Build a One-Story Addition on the Rear of the House at 29721 N. Environ Circle
8. A Public Hearing to Consider: (i) a Variation From the Maximum Height Regulations of Section 10-9-4 ofthe Zoning Code for Fences on Residential Properties; and (ii) Any Other Zoning Relief as Required toReplace an Existing Wall Located Around Portions of the Perimeter of the Property at 733 Ravine Avenue
9. A Public Hearing to Consider: (i) a Variation From the Maximum Gross Floor Area Regulations of Section10-5-6 of the Zoning Code; and (ii) a Variation From the Minimum Accessory Structure Side Yard and RearYard Setback Requirements of Section 10-5-9 of the Zoning Code; and (iii) Any Other Zoning Relief asRequired to Construct a Detached Garage in the Rear Yard of the Property at 311 E. Center Avenue
10. A Public Hearing to Consider: (i) a Special Use Permit to Allow the Operation of a Physical Fitness Facility(SIC 7991) at 960 North Shore Dr., Unit #6; and (ii) Any Other Zoning Relief as Required to Operate thePhysical Fitness Facility
11. Commissioner’s Report - Regular PCZBA Meeting Scheduled for August 17, 2016
12. Staff Report
The Village of Lake Bluff is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this
meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding
the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to contact R. Drew Irvin, Village Administrator, at (847) 234-0774 or TDD number (847) 234-
2153 promptly to allow the Village of Lake Bluff to make reasonable accommodations.