Lake Bluff trustees consider plan to replace playground equipment at park
At a recent meeting, the Lake Bluff Village Board considered a resolution to adopt a site plan that calls for replacing playground equipment and making related improvements to Artesian Park.
The board typically meets at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of the month in the Village Hall Board Room, 40 E. Center Ave.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF BOARD OF TRUSTEES REGULAR MEETING Monday, July 25, 2016 7:00 P.M. 40 East Center Avenue Village Hall Board Room
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. CONSIDERATION OF THE JULY 11, 2016 VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
4. NON-AGENDA ITEMS AND VISITORS The Village President and Board of Trustees allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Village Board of Trustees on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Village Board of Trustees is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of five (5) minutes.
5. VILLAGE BOARD SETS THE ORDER OF THE MEETING The Village President and Board of Trustees will entertain requests from anyone present on the order of business to be conducted during the Village Board Meeting.
6. VILLAGE FINANCE REPORT
a) Warrant Report for July 16-31, 2016
7. VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
a) Informational Report and Presentation from CROYA Manager Todd Nahigian Regarding CROYA Programs
b) Request from the Lake Bluff Park District to Waive Building Permit Fees for the Replacement of Playground Equipment and Related Improvements in Artesian Park and Blair Park
8. VILLAGE ATTORNEY’S REPORT
9. VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CORRESPONDENCE Please note all correspondence was delivered to the Village Board of Trustees in the Informational Reports on July 8 and 15, 2016.
11. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A SIGN EXEMPTION REQUEST FOR INOVASI RESTAURANT LOCATED AT 28 E. CENTER AVENUE Board of Trustees Regular Meeting – July 25, 2016 Page 2
12. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A SITE PLAN TO ADD NEW LIGHTS ON THE LAKE BLUFF FIRE STATION LOCATED AT 45 E. CENTER AVENUE
13. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A SITE PLAN FOR PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AND OTHER EXTERIOR ALTERATIONS AT ARTESIAN PARK LOCATED AT 10 E. SHERIDAN PLACE AND BLAIR PARK LOCATED AT 355 W. WASHINGTON AVENUE
14. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A SITE PLAN FOR EXTERIOR ALTERATIONS INCLUDING THE RELOCATION OF DUMPSTERS AND A FENCE FOR CENTER AVENUE PARTNERS LOCATED AT 61 E. SCRANTON AVENUE
15. AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN OF THE VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF BY ADOPTING CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT PLANNING PRINCIPLES
16. TRUSTEE’S REPORT
17. EXECUTIVE SESSION
R. Drew Irvin Village Administrator The Village of Lake Bluff is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to contact R. Drew Irvin, Village Administrator, at 234-0774 or TDD number 234-2153 promptly to allow the Village of Lake Bluff to make reasonable accommodations.