Lake Forest Historic Commission to discuss Bennett Hall request
The Lake Forest Historic Preservation Commission will discuss a request to evaluate and recommend possible uses for Bennett Hall on the Grove Cultural Campus, at its next meeting 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the commission.
The Historic Preservation Commission meetings are broadcast live on Cable TV
1. Introduction of Commissioners and staff, overview of meeting procedures – Chairman
2. Consideration of the minutes from the July 27, 2016 meeting.
3. Consideration and discussion of a Historic Resource Evaluation Report and a structural
evaluation for Bennett Hall at the Grove Cultural Campus, 50 E. Old Mill Road.
The Commission is asked to consider and make a recommendation on the long term
disposition of Bennett Hall, its historic integrity and value as part of the Campus, and
the potential for a viable long term use of the building.
Property Owner: The City of Lake Forest
Representative: Susan Benjamin, consultant
4. Opportunity for the public to address the Historic Preservation Commission on nonagenda
5. Additional information from staff.