Highland Park Housing Commission to discuss Sunset Woods issues
The Highland Park Housing Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday to discuss Sunset Woods financial matters.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the commission.
In accordance with the Statutes of the State of Illinois and the Ordinances of the City of Highland Park, a Regular Meeting of the City of Highland Park Housing Commission, the Peers Housing Association, Walnut Housing Association, Ravinia Housing Association and Sunset Woods Association will be held at the hour of 6:30 P.M. on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at City Hall, 1707 St. Johns Avenue, Highland Park, Illinois. The Meeting will be held in the Pre-Session Room on the second floor.
City of Highland Park
Wednesday, October 5, 2016, at 6:30 p.m.
I. Call to order
II. Roll Call
III. Business from the Public (Citizens Wishing to Be Heard Regarding Items not Listed on the Agenda)
IV. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes – September 7, 2016
V. Approval of Executive Session Minutes – September 7, 2016
VI. Scheduled Business
1. CPAH Operating Grant Request
2. Items for Omnibus Vote Consideration
• Payment of Invoices
• Ratification of Payments
3. Housing Commission Peers, Walnut, Ravinia, and Sunset Woods
• Consideration of September Management Reports for Peers, Walnut, and Ravinia
• Peers, Walnut, Ravinia Budgets
• Consideration of Refinancing for Peers
• Update on the Peers capital projects
• Housing Trust Fund financials
• Sunset Woods Financials
• Other Sunset Woods Business
4. Update on development proposals
• 515 -555 Roger Williams
5. Update on Inclusionary Housing Task Force
6. Rental Registry – Request for Exemption from Chapter 154
7. Update on Draft Housing Commission and Housing Trust Fund budgets
• 2017 Work Plan Review
VII. Executive Session for Matters relating to Real Estate Acquisition, Litigation, and Personnel Matters
VIII. Other Business