Antioch trustees adopt traffic calming policy
The village of Antioch Board of Trustees met Oct. 17 to adopt a traffic calming policy.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
The Village of Antioch board of trustees consists of six members, all of whom are elected for four-year staggered terms. The board is the legislative body of the village government. Board meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on the first and third Mondays of each month at the Village Hall, 874 Main St.
Posted at Village Hall on 10/14/16 at 4:30 PM
Village of Antioch, Lake County, Illinois
Municipal Building: 874 Main Street, Antioch, IL 60002
VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES; REGULAR MEETING
October 17, 2016 – 7:30 PM
I. Call to Order
II. Pledge of Allegiance
III. Roll Call
IV. Absent Trustees Wishing to Attend Remotely
V. Mayoral Report
Citizens Wishing to address the Board (The public is invited to make an issue-oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda)
VI. Consent Agenda (Items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine and/or non-controversial and will be approved by one motion. If any one board member wishes to have a separate vote on any item, it will be pulled form the Consent Agenda and voted on separately)
1. Approval of the September 19, 2016 regular meeting minutes as presented.
2. Approval of the October 3, 2016 regular meeting minutes as presented.
VII. Regular Business
3. Consideration of payment of accounts payable as prepared by staff.
4. Consideration of a Resolution granting a request to dedicate a park bench to Mary J. Bodin – Resolution No. 16-67
5. Consideration to allow the applicant to seek Village approval for a special use for an electronic message board sign at Hillside Avenue and Route 173 for the property commonly known as Anastasia’s Restaurant
6. Ice Rink Discussion
7. Consideration of a Resolution Adopting Administrative Policy on Traffic Calming – Resolution No. 16-68
8. Consideration of a Resolution Regarding the Release and Non-Release of Certain Minutes of Executive Sessions – Resolution No. 16-69
VIII. Administrator’s Report
IX. Village Clerk’s Report
X. Trustee Reports
XI. Executive Session – Collective Bargaining, Personnel and Pending Litigation, Lease of Village Property, Executive Session Minutes
ALL ORDINANCES SCHEDULED ON THIS AGENDA FOR FIRST OR SECOND READING MAY BE PASSED AT THIS MEETING IF THE VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES, BY MOTION DULY MADE AND SECONDED, BY MAJORITY VOTE OF THE TRUSTEES IN ATTENDANCE, VOTES TO WAIVE ALL READINGS THEREOF AND THEN MOVES TO PASS SUCH ORDINANCES ACCORDING TO RULE 11 OF SECTION 1-4-6 OF THE VILLAGE CODE AND ACCORDING TO LAW.
No vote may be taken on any item, which has not been listed on the Agenda for the meeting. Any matter not specifically listed on this Agenda, or brought up under “Other Business” may be discussed by Board members at this meeting, but a vote on the matter shall be postponed until the next Board meeting.