Lake Bluff Architectural Board of Review to consider materials for re-roof of the Lake Bluff Train Station
The Village of Lake Bluff Architectural Board of Review will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Lake Bluff Architectural Board of Review is located at 40 E Center Ave, Lake Bluff.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake Bluff:
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF
ARCHITECTURAL BOARD OF REVIEW
TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
VILLAGE HALL BOARD ROOM
40 E. CENTER AVENUE, LAKE BLUFF, ILLINOIS
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Consideration of the December 6, 2016 Architectural Board of Review Meeting Minutes
3. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors (Public Comment Time)
The Architectural Board of Review Chair and Board Members allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Board on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Architectural Board of Review is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
4. A Public Hearing to Consider a Site Plan to Install Two Smoking Shelters and Associated Landscaping at 101 Waukegan Road
5. A Public Hearing to Consider a Site Plan to Review Proposed Signage and Color Changes to the Building for Knauz Mercedes Benz at 409 Skokie Highway
6. Staff Report
Discussion of Roofing Materials for a Re-roof of the Lake Bluff Train Station
Discussion of Proposed Zoning Amendment regarding Attic Floor Area
Next Regular Meeting – February 7, 2017 (1st Tuesday)