Lake Bluff Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals to clarify setback requirements for CBD properties along Scranton Avenue
Village of Lake Bluff Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 4.
The joint plan commission and board of appeal advises the village board on all matters related to zoning and planning in the community. Members meet at 7 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month in the Village Hall Board Room, 40 E. Center Ave.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake Bluff:
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF JOINT PLAN COMMISSION & ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MEETING
Wednesday, January 4, 2017 Village Hall Board Room 40 East Center Avenue 7:00 P.M.
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors (Public Comment Time)
The Joint Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals Chair and Board Members allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Board on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Joint Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
3. Consideration of the November 16, 2016 PCZBA Regular Meeting Minutes
4. A Public Hearing for 701 Park Place to Consider: (i) a Variation From the Front Yard and Corner Lot Side Yard Setback Regulations of Section 10-5-3; (ii) a Variation From the Maximum Gross Floor Area Regulation of Section 10-5-6 of the Zoning Code; (iii)_a Variance From the Maximum Front Yard Impervious Regulation of Section 10-5-7 of the Zoning Code; and (iv) a Variation From the Maximum Lot Coverage Requirement of Section 10-5-8 of the Zoning Code; and (v) Any Other Zoning Relief as Required for the Proposed Improvements
5. A Public Hearing to consider amending the text of Chapter 5 of the Zoning Code Regulations to include attics in calculating the floor area ratio for property located in residence districts.
6. A Public Hearing to consider amending the text of Chapters 5 and 6 of the Zoning Code Regulations to clarify setback requirements for property in the Central Business District (CBD) located: (i) along Scranton Avenue between Oak Avenue and Evanston Avenue; or (ii) adjacent to or abutting property in a residence district.
7. Consideration of the 2017 Plan Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Schedule
8. Staff Report
• Subdivision Application for 370 Moffett
• Discussion Regarding Possible Institutional Zoning District
9. Commissioner’s Report - Regular PCZBA Meeting Scheduled for January 18, 2017