Lake Bluff Historic Preservation Commission to consider demolition application
Lake Bluff Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 11.
Village of Lake Bluff Historic Preservation Commission is located at 40 East Center Avenue, Lake Bluff.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake Bluff:
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
JANUARY 11, 2017 - 7:00 P.M.
VILLAGE HALL BOARD ROOM
40 E. CENTER AVENUE, LAKE BLUFF, ILLINOIS
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Consideration of the Minutes from the August 10, 2016 Historic Preservation Commission Meeting
3. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors
The Chairperson and Members of the HPC allocate fifteen (15) minutes at this time for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the HPC on any matter within its area of responsibility that is not listed on the agenda.
Each person addressing the HPC is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
4. Consideration of a Demolition Permit Application of the Landmark Home Located at 512 Sunrise Avenue
5. An Advisory Review Conference for the Proposed Demolition of the Landmark Home Located at 512 Sunrise Avenue
6. Consideration of the 2017 HPC Regular Meeting Schedule
7. Chairperson’s Report
8. Staff Report