Lake County Law and Judicial Committee reviews intergovernmental agreement with Vernon Hills
Lake County Law and Judicial Committee met at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 31.
The Lake County Law and Judicial Committee is responsible for setting court fees, overseeing the Fox Waterway Advisory Board and overseeing the Emergency Telephone Systems Board (911).
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake County:
Lake County Illinois
Lake County Courthouse and Administrative Complex
18 N. County Street
Waukegan, IL 60085-4351
Agenda Report - Final
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Assembly Room, 10th Floor
Law and Judicial Committee
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Addenda to the Agenda
5. Public Comment
6. Chairman's Remarks
7. Old Business
8. New Business
CIRCUIT COURT CLERK
Report from Erin Cartwright Weinstein, Clerk of the Circuit Court, for the month of December 2016.
Attachments: County Board Report Dec 2016
Report from Joy Gossman, Public Defender, for the month of December 2016.
12-16 Main PTR
12-16 JUV Main
12-16 JUV PTR
Presentation on the Jail Daily Population Reports.
Attachments: Report of Daily Population
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE SYSTEM BOARD
Joint resolution authorizing an intergovernmental agreement (IGA) between the Village of Vernon Hills and the County of Lake for utilization of the Lake County Shared NICE Inform/Organizer System.
· This agreement is made pursuant to the Constitution of the State of Illinois of 1970, Article VII, Section 10 and the Intergovernmental Cooperation Act, 5 ILCS 220/1 et seq., between the County of Lake and the Village of Vernon Hills.
· The Lake County Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB) in collaboration with a number of police agencies partnered to research and purchase a hardware and software system to aid in the storage and sharing of police data.
· The Inform Organizer software allows the police agency to take voice, video, and radio recordings, as well as data from the police agencies computer aided dispatch or records management systems and create one digital evidence file to store the data. The file then can be shared with authorized parties working on an investigation and prosecution.
· This is another excellent example of shared services and staff is currently working on finalizing the IGAs with more Lake County police agencies.
IGA NICE-Vernon Hills
9. Executive Session
10. County Administrator's Report
11. Members' Remarks