Lake Bluff Board of Trustees votes on site plan approval for Lake Forest Sportscars
Lake Bluff Board of Trustees met Feb. 13.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake Bluff:
VILLAGE OF LAKE BLUFF
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monday, February 13, 2017
40 East Center Avenue
Village Hall Board Room
1. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. CONSIDERATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE JANUARY 23, 2017 VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
4. NON-AGENDA ITEMS AND VISITORS
The Village President and Board of Trustees allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Village Board of Trustees on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Village Board of Trustees is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of five (5) minutes.
5. VILLAGE BOARD SETS THE ORDER OF THE MEETING
The Village President and Board of Trustees will entertain requests from anyone present on the order of business to be conducted during the Village Board Meeting.
6. VILLAGE FINANCE REPORT
a) Warrant Report for February 1-15, 2017 and January 2017 Payroll Expenditures
b) January 2017 Financial Report
7. VILLAGE ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
a) An Informational Report from Lake Bluff Fire Department Chief David Graf
8. VILLAGE ATTORNEY’S REPORT
9. VILLAGE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CORRESPONDENCE
Please note all correspondence was delivered to the Village Board of Trustees in the Informational Reports on January 20, 27 and February 3, 2017.
11. A RESOLUTION APPROVING A SITE PLAN (New Signage and Entry Portico) FOR LAKE FOREST SPORTSCARS LOCATED AT 990 NORTH SHORE DRIVE
12. SECOND READING OF AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE IX OF THE LAKE BLUFF MUNICIPAL CODE TO UPDATE BUILDING, CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS
13. SECOND READING OF AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE IX OF THE LAKE BLUFF MUNICIPAL CODE TO ADOPT LOCAL AMENDMENTS TO THE ILLINOIS PLUMBING CODE
14. TRUSTEE’S REPORT
15. EXECUTIVE SESSION
R. Drew Irvin
The Village of Lake Bluff is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are requested to contact R. Drew Irvin, Village Administrator, at 234-0774 or TDD number 234-2153 promptly to allow the Village of Lake Bluff to make reasonable accommodations.