Lake Forest Plan Commission to hold hearing on special use request for convenience store and gas station
Lake Forest Plan Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 8.
Here is the agenda as provided by Lake Forest:
The City of Lake Forest
Plan Commission Agenda
Regular Meeting Wednesday, March 8, 2017
City Hall – 220 E. Deerpath
Michael Ley Chairman
The Plan Commission meetings are broadcast live on Cable TV
1. Introduction of Board members and staff, overview of meeting procedures –Chairman Ley
2. Consideration of approval of the minutes from the February 8, 2017 Plan Commission meeting.
3. Public Hearing and Action: Consideration of a request for approval of a Special Use Permit for a car wash, gas station and convenience store on the southeast corner of Everett and Waukegan Roads.
Owner: IP Properties Lake Forest, LLC (Robert D. Stuart, Jr. 1996 Declaration of Trust and Alexander D. Stuart, Manager)
Applicant: Waterway Gas and Wash Company (Henry Dubinsky, Officer and Director)
Representatives: Alexander Stuart, owner’s representative
Nick Patera, Teska Associates
Michael Goldman, Waterway V.P./General Counsel
4. Public Hearing and Action: Consideration of a request for approval of the tentative plat for Saunders Estates, a 4-lot subdivision proposed on property located at 480 Saunders Road.
Owners: CCCT, LLC (Todd Polcyn, Chuck Cerniglia, Craig Cerniglia, Chris Cerniglia)
Representatives: Todd Polcyn
Don Fielding, Greengard Engineering
5. Opportunity for the public to address the Plan Commission on matters not on the agenda.
6. Additional information from staff.
Plan Commission meetings follow the procedures outlined below. In the spirit of fairness to all parties, any of these procedures may be modified for a particular item at the discretion of the Chairman.
1. Introduction of the Item by the
2. Declaration of Conflicts of Interest and Ex Parte Contacts
3. Swearing in of Parties Intending to Testify
4. Presentation by the Petitioner – not to exceed 20 minutes.
5. Identification of Issues by Staff - not to exceed 5 minutes.
6. Questions and requests for clarification from Board to Petitioner or Staff.
7. Public Testimony - not to exceed 5 minutes per speaker.
8. Opportunity for cross examination.
Requires submittal of request to cross examine prior to meeting.
9. Final Questions from Board to Petitioner or Staff, or direction to Petitioner and Staff to provide additional information.
10. Petitioner Rebuttal - not to exceed 10 minutes.
11. Staff Response to Public Testimony - not to exceed 5 min.
12. Board Discussion and Comment
13. Board Action
Mandatory Adjournment Time
Individuals with disabilities who require certain accommodations in order to allow them to observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the facilities, are required to contact the Community Development Department at (847)810-3503 promptly to allow the City to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
Organizations in this Story
220 E Deerpath Rd
Lake Forest, IL - 60045