Village of Bannockburn Board of Trustees Met April 12
Village of Bannockburn Board of Trustees met April 12.
Here is the minutes provided by the Board:
Call To Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Other (for non-agenda items).
[To ensure that scheduled Village business can be adequately addressed, this portion of Visitors' Business will be limited to not more than 10 minutes, with no person being allowed more than 2 minutes. Anyone interested in speaking during this portion of Visitors' Business should sign the sheet marked "Request to Speak during Visitors' Business" at the entry of the Board Room. The Village President will allow speakers who have signed in to speak in the order of their signature until everyone has spoken his or her allotted time, or the time for Visitors' Business has expired, whichever first occurs.]
3. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving a Smart-Ready LED Street Lighting Agreement and Program
Participation Agreement between the Village of Bannockburn and Commonwealth Edison.
4. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving the 2017 Bannockburn Green Retail Center Seasonal Plan for Outdoor Seating and Table Arrangements and Outdoor Uses.
5. Consider Approval of a Donation to the Deerfield Family Days to Sponsor the Shannon Rovers at the July 4, 2017 Parade.
6. Consider Approval to Utilize Designated Contributions from the Community Support Fund to Make a $500.00 Donation to Deerfield High School Parent Network and Prom after Party Committee.
7. Consider Approval of a Fair Housing Proclamation by the Village President.
8. Consider Approval of the March 13, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes (Subject to Minor Corrections).
9. Consider Approval of the March 13, 2017 Executive Session Meeting Minutes (Subject to Minor Corrections). discussion items
10. Discuss of Village Building Permit Fees and Related Ordinances.
11. Discuss a Referral of Zoning Code sections to the Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals Related to Neon Signs, the Definition of Family, and Application Fees. 12. Discuss the Draft Budget and Capital Projects for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
13. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving a Proposal from SE Inc for the Village’s Bannockburn Day Event to be held on September 10, 2017 in the amount of $7,767.00.
14. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving a Contract for Musical Services between the Village of Bannockburn and Pete Zaepfel for the Village’s Bannockburn Day Event to be held on September 10, 2017 in the amount of $250.00.
15. Consider Approval of the Budget and Capital Projects for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
16. Consider Approval of the April Bill Submit List.
17. Consider Approval of the March Monthly Financial Budget Report.
18. Consider Payment of the Following Invoice:
• Invoice #10427 from Wunderlich-Malec in the amount of $6,500.00 (Modifications to Village’s Reservoir).
19. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving an Annexation Agreement Relating to Bannockburn Special
Service Area No. 9 (1900 Wilmot Road).
20. Village Engineer Report.
• Top Project List.
21. Village Police.
• Monthly Report
22. Village Counsel. 23. Village Clerk. 24. Village Commissioners.
25. Village Manager.
26. Village President.
Adjournment. Next Meeting Monday, April 24, 2017.