The Village of Lake Bluff Architectural Board of Review met August 1.
The Village of Lake Bluff Architectural Board of Review met Aug. 1.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Consideration of the July 11, 2017 Architectural Board of Review Meeting Minutes
3. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors (Public Comment Time)
The Architectural Board of Review Chair and Board Members allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Board on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Architectural Board of Review is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
4. A Public Hearing to Review Additional Equipment to be Added to the Cell Tower at 45 E Center Avenue
5. Consideration of a Sign Permit for ADM at 927 North Shore Drive
6. Discussion of Proposed Material Standards for New Single Family Homes
7. Staff Report
Next Regular Meeting – September 5, 2017 (1st Tuesday)