The City of Lake Forest Building Review Board will meet August 3.
The City of Lake Forest Building Review Board will meet Aug. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Introduction of Board members and City staff, overview of meeting procedures – Chairman Notz.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the July 5, 2017 Building Review Board meeting.
3. Consideration of a request for approval of changes to the siting of a previously approved replacement residence at 234 W. Westminster.
Owner: Chicago Title Land Trust Company (Mary Liz and Peter Lehman – beneficiaries)
Representative: Austin DePree, architect
4. Consideration of a request for approval to enclose a portion of the front porch on the existing residence located at 120 Woodland Road. A building scale variance is also requested.
Owner: Suzanne Boren
Representative: Diana Melichar, architect
5. Consideration of a request for approval of a rear addition and alterations to the existing residence located at 50 N. Western Avenue. A building scale variance is also requested.
Owners: Justin and Kelly Cohen
Representative: Jonathan Clair, architect
6. Consideration of a request for approval of demolition of significant portions of the existing house and additions, and modifications to the exterior façade materials, architectural style and roof massing of the existing residence located at 1565 W. Everett Road.
Owners: Karl and Marz Svensson
Representative: David Wickwire, architect
7. Opportunity for the public to address the Building Review Board on non-agenda items.
8. Additional information from staff.
Mandatory Adjournment time is 11:00 p.m