The City of Lake Forest Plan Commission met August 9
The City of Lake Forest Plan Commission met August 9.
Here is the agenda as provided by the commission:
1. Introduction of Board members and staff, overview of meeting procedures –
2. Consideration of approval of the minutes of the July 12, 2017 Plan
3. Recognition of Past Plan Commission Member Lloyd Culbertson
4. Public Hearing and Action: Consideration of a request for approval of a
Special Use Permit to authorize a restaurant to operate within 150 feet of a
residential zoning district. The restaurant is proposed in an existing building
located at 202 Wisconsin Avenue and will operate in collaboration with an
existing art gallery at the same location. An outdoor patio is also proposed.
Property Owners: Amador E. and Silveria Vazquez
Petitioners and Representatives: Cecilia Lanyon and Dominic Zumpano
5. Introduction and Opening of Public Hearing: Consideration of a request
for approval of a Special Use Permit to authorize the location of a Chase Bank
branch and bank drive thru facility on property located at 884 S. Waukegan
Road. Banks and drive thru facilities are permitted in the B-1 zoning district
only as special uses. The site is currently the location of McDonald’s.
Demolition of the existing building and construction of a new building is
proposed. This meeting is intended as an opportunity for the Commission to
hear an introduction of the petition and to invite initial public comment on the
Property Owner: 884 S. Waukegan Road, LLC (Frank Mariani 50%, John
Fiore, Jr. 50%)
Petitioner: Jon Krissoff, Market Director of Real Estate
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
10 S. Dearborn, Floor 15
Chicago, IL 60603
Representatives: Timothy Meseck, The Architects Partnership
Allen Kracower, Kracower & Associates
Robert O’Donnell, Attorney
6. Opportunity for the public to address the Plan Commission on matters not on
7. Additional information from staff.