Village of Cary Village Board of Trustees met September 5.
Village of Cary Village Board of Trustees met Sept. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Pledge of Allegiance
IV. Open Forum
The public is invited to make an issue‐oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda.
V. Mayor’s Report
1. Employee Recognition ‐ James Fillmore, Police Department, 25 Years
2. Proclamation – Rail Safety Week
VI. Consent Agenda
1. Consider for Approval the Warrant Dated 09/05/2017
2. Consider for Approval Minutes of the August 15, 2017 Village Board Meeting
3. Consider for Approval Minutes of the August 15, 2017 Committee of the Whole Meeting
4. Consider for Approval Minutes of the August 22, 2017 Special Village Board Meeting
5. Consider for Approval an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Map Amendment for Kaper Park
6. Consider for Approval an Ordinance Granting Approval of a Map Amendment and Conditional Uses for a Preschool, Bandshell, and Lighted Athletic Fields for Lions Park
7. Consider for Approval a Resolution Awarding the 2017‐2018 Snow Removal Services for Municipal Parking Lots and Cul‐De‐Sacs Bid
8. Consider for Approval a Resolution Authorizing the Purchase of One (1) Envirosight Rovver X Mainline CCTV Televising System from Standard Equipment Company, Chicago, Illinois, through the National Joint Powers Alliance Cooperative Purchasing Contract #022014‐EVS in the amount of $69,306.00
The Village of Cary is subject to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who require certain accommodations so that they can observe and/or participate in this meeting, or who have questions regarding the accessibility of the meeting or the Village’s facilities, should contact Village Hall at (847) 639‐0003 [TDD (630) 845‐2180] promptly to allow the Village to make reasonable accommodations for those persons.
9. Consider for Approval a Resolution Approving an Adopt‐A‐Roadway Volunteer Agreement with Indivisible Northwest Illinois
10. Consider for Approval a Resolution Authorizing the Village Administrator to Execute an Amendment to the Architectural and Site Engineering Design Services Agreement with Muller + Muller, Ltd., Chicago, Illinois, for an Additional Amount Not to Exceed $36,975.11 for Work Associated with the Cary Metra Station Improvement
VII. Items for Separate Action
1. Consider for Approval an Ordinance Granting a Conditional Use for a Planned Unit Development, Preliminary Plat and Final Plat for the Reserve of West Lake
VIII. Administrator’s Report
IX. Department Head Reports
X. Future Agenda Items and Discussion by Village Board