The Village of Lake Bluff Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals met September 20.
The Village of Lake Bluff Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals met Sept. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission and the Board:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors (Public Comment Time)
The Joint Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals Chair and Board Members allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Board on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Joint Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of three (3) minutes.
3. Consideration of the August 15, 2017 PCZBA Special Meeting Minutes
4. Consideration of the August 16, 2017 PCZBA Meeting Minutes
5. Chair Administers the Oath to Those Participating in Public Hearings
6. A Public Hearing for 1 Sherwood Terrace and 915 Sherwood Drive to consider amending an existing special use permit for 1 Sherwood Terrace to include 915 Sherwood Drive, and to amend the associated site plan to add a direct driveway between the lots as well as vehicle display pads on the perimeter of the lots.
(No Final Action This Evening – PCZBA May Recommend to Village Board)
7. A Public Hearing for 511 East Prospect Avenue to consider a floor area ratio variation and a combined side yard variation to allow an approximately 160 foot addition to an existing non-conforming structure.
(Only PCZBA Approval Required)
8. Conceptual Workshop With Mr. Brad Andersen regarding 15 E. Washington
(No Action By PCZBA)
9. A Public Hearing for 718 Sheridan Road to consider a corner lot side yard variation to allow an approximately 20’x10’ addition on the north side of an existing non-conforming structure that would further encroach the required corner lot side yard, and any other zoning relief as required to complete the proposed work.
(PCZBA May Recommend to Village Board)
10. Staff Report
11. Commissioner’s Report