The Village of Lake Bluff Board of Trustees will meet September 25.
The Village of Lake Bluff Board of Trustees will meet Sept. 25.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call To Order And Roll Call
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Awards And Proclamations
A) A Proclamation Declaring October 2017 “Fire Prevention Month”
4. Consideration Of The Minutes Of The September 11, 2017 Village Board Meeting
5. Non-Agenda Items And Visitors
The Village President and Board of Trustees allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Village Board of Trustees on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Village Board of Trustees is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of five (5) minutes.
6. Village Board Sets The Order Of The Meeting
The Village President and Board of Trustees will entertain requests from anyone present on the order of business to be conducted during the Village Board Meeting.
7. Village Finance Report
a) Warrant Report for September 16-30, 2017
8. Village Administrator’s Report
a) Report Concerning the Electronic Storage and Disposition of Certain Village Records
9. Village Attorney’s Report
10. Village President’s Report
Please note that all correspondence was delivered to the Village Board of Trustees in the Informational Reports on September 8 and 15, 2017.
12. A Resolution Honoring The Public Service Of Finance Director Susan Griffin
13. A Resolution Approving An Outdoor Dining Facility For Tempehl Co. (d/b/a Be Market at 20 E. Scranton Avenue)
14. A Resolution Adopting The 2017 Lake County All Natural Hazards Mitigation Plan
15. A Resolution Designating Bettina K. O’connell An Authorized Agent To The Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
16. A Resolution Appointing A New Alternate To The Governing Board Of The North Suburban Employee Benefit Cooperative
17. A Resolution Approving A Professional Engineering Services Agreement With Baxter & Woodman, Inc. (Phase Ii Design Agreement For Moffett Road Bridge Repair And Resurfacing Project)
18. An Ordinance Amending Certain Provisions Of Title Iii Of The Lake Bluff Municipal Code Concerning The Number Of Liquor Licenses
19. Trustee’s Report
20. Executive Session