Village of Bannockburn Board of Trustees will meet November 27.
Village of Bannockburn Board of Trustees will meet Nov. 27.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
CALL TO ORDER
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Other (for non-agenda items).
[To ensure that scheduled Village business can be adequately addressed, this portion of Visitors' Business will be limited to not more than 10 minutes, with no person being allowed more than 2 minutes. Anyone interested in speaking during this portion of Visitors' Business should sign the sheet marked "Request to Speak during Visitors' Business" at the entry of the Board Room. The Village President will allow speakers who have signed in to speak in the order of their signature until everyone has spoken his or her allotted time, or the time for Visitors' Business has expired, whichever first occurs.]
3. Village Clerk Swearing in of Sergeant George A. Roberts III to the Village of Bannockburn Police Department Lieutenant Position.
4. Village Clerk Swearing in of Officer Dennis Sears to the Village of Bannockburn Police Department Sergeant Position.
5. Consider Approval and Acceptance of the Execution of an Employment Agreement for the Position of Village Finance Director.
6. Discuss and Consider Proposed Insurance Renewals for (i) Health Insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance and (January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018), (ii) Dental Insurance with Delta Dental (January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018), and (iii) Life Insurance with Madison National (January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018).
7. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving and Authorizing the Execution of a Contract Renewal Extension with Elevator Inspection Service Co. Inc.
8. Consider Approval of a Resolution Approving a Proposal from Lifco Construction to Clean and Install Rip Rap adjacent to Waukegan Road in an amount not to exceed $18,000.00.
9. Consider Approval of a Resolution Regarding Termination Pay in accordance with the Village’s Personnel Policies and a Supplemental Payment in accordance with a Gift of Recognition (Lieutenant Jack Heneghan).
CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS. [A consent agenda is a meeting practice which packages routine Staff items, Board meeting minutes, and other non- controversial items not requiring discussion or independent action as one agenda item. The consent agenda can be approved in one action, rather than filing motions on each item separately.]
10. Consider Approval of the November 13, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes (Subject to Minor Corrections).
11. Consider Approval of the November 13, 2017 Executive Session Meeting Minutes (Subject to Minor Corrections).
DISCUSSION ITEMS. 12. Discuss Public Works Projects for 2018. 13. Report of Level I Architectural Reviews.
o 2085 Stirling – Fire Pit and Patio Installation
o 1963 Wilmot – Roof Replacement
o 23 Aberdeen – Generator Installation
o 28 Aberdeen – Additional Light Fixture and Removal and Replacement of Light Fixtures
14. Village Engineer.
15. Village Police Chief
16. Village Counsel.
17. Village Clerk.
18. Village Commissions.
19. Village Manager.
20. Village President.
EXECUTIVE SESSION For the Discussion of (i) Pending Litigation and (ii) Executive Session Minutes.
Next Meeting Monday, December 11, 2017.