Village of Lake Bluff Board of Trustees will meet January 8
Village of Lake Bluff Board of Trustees will meet on January 8.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Consideration of the Minutes of the December 11, 2017 Village Board Meeting
4. Non-Agenda Items and Visitors
The Village President and Board of Trustees allocate fifteen (15) minutes during this item for those individuals who would like the opportunity to address the Village Board of Trustees on any matter not listed on the agenda. Each person addressing the Village Board of Trustees is asked to limit their comments to a maximum of five (5) minutes.
5. Village Board Sets the Order of the Meeting
The Village President and Board of Trustees will entertain requests from anyone present on the order of business to be conducted during the Village Board Meeting.
6. Village Finance Report
a) Warrant Report for December 16 – 31, 2017 and January 1-15, 2018 and December 2017 Payroll Expenditures
7. Village Administrator’s Report
a) Informational Report from the Lake Bluff Police Department b) Report Concerning the Electronic Storage and Disposition of Certain Village Records
8. Village Attorney’s Report
9. Village President’s Report
10. Acceptance of the Correspondence
Please note all correspondence was delivered to the Village Board of Trustees in the Informational Reports on December 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2017.
11. A Resolution Approving a Sign Exemption Request for North Shore University Health System at 71 Waukegan Road
12. A Resolution Approving an Amendment to an Intergovernmental Agreement with Metra (Train Station Improvements)
13. A Resolution Authorizing The Execution of a Construction Contract with Structures Construction, LLC for The Lake Bluff Metra Station Renovation Project
14. A Resolution Approving an Updated Policy Concerning Closed Meeting Minutes and Verbatim Records
15. A Resolution Authorizing a Pilot Backyard Beekeeping Program
16. A Resolution Authorizing a Pilot Backyard Chicken Keeping Program
17. An Ordinance Authorizing the Vacation and Sale of a Portion of Public Right of Way (Simpson Avenue Alley)
18. Trustee’s Report
19. Executive Session