Village of Volo Village Board met January 16.
Village of Volo Village Board met Jan. 16.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting of December 5, 2017
Approval of Minutes: Public Hearing of December 5, 2017
2. Approval: Accounts Payable – December 19, 2017; January 2, 2018 & January 16, 2018
3. Ordinance No. O‐18‐01: Adopting a Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harassment
The Village Board will consider approving Ordinance No. O‐18‐01, adopting a policy prohibiting sexual harassment. The Village has long had a policy prohibiting sexual harassment; however, recent statutory changes require the Village to adopt an ordinance establishing a policy prohibiting sexual harassment.
4. Ordinance No. O‐18‐02: Approving Amendments to the Planned Unit Development Approvals and Unit 2B Final Plat for the Remington Pointe North Subdivision
The Village Board will consider approving Ordinance No. O‐18‐02, amending the PUD and Unit 2B Final Plat for Remington Pointe North. The amendments would reduce the number of active‐adult lots by one (1) to accommodate a clubhouse and parking lot and consolidate various outlots for stormwater management and the on‐site park.
5. Ordinance No. O‐18‐03: Amending a Special Use Permit for a Mortician Facility and Crematorium (31632 N. Ellis Drive, Unit 208 and Unit 209)
The Village Board will consider approving Ordinance No. O‐18‐03, amending the special use permit granted to Northern Illinois Funeral Services in 2013. The amendment would allow NIFS to operate a mortician facility and crematorium at 31632 N. Ellis Drive, Unit 208 and Unit 209.
6. Authorization to Execute: Water Main Easements (CLCJAWA)
The Village Board will consider granting two (2) non‐exclusive permanent water main easements to Central Lake County Joint Action Water Agency. CLCJAWA is requesting easements at locations where its transmission main will cross property owned by the Village.