Planning and Zoning Commission will meet January 17.
Planning and Zoning Commission will meet Jan. 17.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
I. Call to Order and Roll Call
II. Public Hearing
1. Case 17-12 being a petition filed by Margie Georgopulos of The Taxman Corporation 5215 Old Orchard Road, Skokie, IL 60077, requesting, pursuant to Appendix C of the Village of Vernon Hills Code of Ordinances, Articles 12, 18 and 20 and Article 21, Section 21.6, approval to amend the Special Use Permit granted pursuant to Ordinance 2006-051 for the Port Clinton Place PUD as follows:
1. Approval to amend the Special Use Permit for a Planned Unit Development to allow an amendment to the site plan to allow construction of 18 townhomes, along with certain variations, including but not limited to, setbacks; and
2. Preliminary and final site and landscaping plan approvals; and
3. Preliminary and final approval of the architectural elevations; and
4. Preliminary and final approval of the Plat of Subdivision.
The property, commonly known as the Lot 2 of Port Clinton Place, is zoned R-7 Multi Family Residential and is approximately 1.25 acres. It is located on the northwest corner of Town Center Road and Byrne Blvd in Vernon Hills, Illinois. The Property Index Number for this property is 15-15-107-096
The staff report and related information is attached behind the agenda.
III. Development Review
V. Approval of Minutes
Approval of the minutes of the October 4, 2017 meeting of the Planning & Zoning Commission