Gurnee Village Board met January 22
Gurnee Village Board met January 22.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. Public Comment
B. Approval of Consent Agenda as Presented
C. Consent Agenda/Omnibus Vote (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of minutes from the January 8, 2018 meeting.
2. Approval of request from Public Works Department and Information Systems Division for GIS Coordinator Eric Venden to attend 2018 Cityworks User Conference in Salt Lake City, UT from May 9 – 11, 2108 at a cost not to exceed $1,200.00.
3. Approval of Firemedic Justin Graham’s request to participate in the Village’s tuition assistance program in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Science from Columbia Southern University.
4. Approval of Payroll for period ending January 5, 2018 in the amount of $849,257.20.
5. Approval of Bills for the period ending January 22, 2018 in the amount of $625,708.77.
D. Petitions and Communications
1. Confirmation of FY 18/19 Budget Hearing Dates:
· 5:00 P.M., March 5, 2018 and;
· 7:00 P.M., March 19, 2018 (if needed).
F. Old Business
G. New Business
1. Approval Ord. 2018 - amending the test of Article 8.2 “Principal Use Standards” and Article 11.3 “Required Off-Street Parking Spaces” of the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance to address requirements for Day Care Centers.
2. Approval Ord. 2018 - amending the text of Article 2.1 “Rules of Measurement and Definitions” of the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance to define “Family” and “Single Housekeeping Unit.”
H. Public Comment