City of Lake Forest Historic Preservation Commission met May 23
City of Lake Forest Historic Preservation Commission met May 23.
Here is the agenda as provided by the commission:
1. Introduction of Commissioners and staff and overview of meeting procedures –
2. Consideration of the minutes from the April 25, 2018 meeting.
3. Continued consideration of a request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to authorize
construction of a detached garage at 449 E. Illinois Road.
Property Owners: Chris and Deb Jensen
Representative: Edward Deegan, architect
4. Consideration of a request for a Certificate of Appropriateness authorizing demolition
of an existing residence located at 770 Washington Road. No replacement structure is
Property Owner: Swift Washington/Michigan Management, LLC (Swift Siblings)
Representative: Michael Adelman, attorney
5. Opportunity for the public to address the Historic Preservation Commission on nonagenda
6. Additional information from staff.
Mandatory Adjournment time is 11:00 p.m.