City of Lake Forest Zoning Board of Appeals will meet May 29
City of Lake Forest Zoning Board of Appeals will meet on May 29.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Introduction of Board members and staff, overview of meeting procedures –
Acting Chairman Pasquesi
2. Consideration of the minutes of the April 30, 2018 meeting.
3. Continued consideration of updates to the Elawa Farm Master Plan. The
Board will review and hear public comments on the remaining sections of the
Plan including: Private Event Areas, Common Area, Neighborhood Park,
School Site, Opportunity Areas and Additional Considerations. The Board
will also review updated draft graphics. Elawa Farm is located at 1401
Middlefork Drive. No final action is scheduled on this matter at this time.
Owner: The City of Lake Forest
Representatives: City Staff and Elawa Farm Tenants
4. Opportunity for the public to address the Zoning Board of Appeals on
matters not on the agenda.
5. Additional information from staff.