City of Highland Park Firefighters Pension Board met Oct. 24.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
I. I am calling to order this meeting of the Highland Park Firefighter’s Pension Fund of the City of Highland Park on this 24th day of October, 2019 at City Hall at 08:30 am.
II. Roll Call & Quorum:
III. Approval of the previous Pension Board Meeting minutes:
IV. Public Comments:
V. City Treasurers Report:
1. Sawyer Falduto Asset Management: Investment Policy and Asset Allocation: Review, Adopt, Amend:
2. Lauterbach & Amen report:
a) BMO Harris Bank signature designation forms.
3. Nyhart Actuarial Report:
1. Request for Benefit:
2. Request for new admission: Mike Maniscalco.
3. Request for Refund: Simon Scholes hired 1/2/2019 with final day of employment 8/16/2019.
4. Request for Discontinuance: Brad Knudson final day of employment 4/16/19.
VII. Payment of Bills:
1. L&A: Quarterly vendor check report $___________ (attached).
2. ConEd Seminars:
VIII. Old Business:
1. IDOI audit update.
2. Laserfiche with Jerry Breitbarth. (Jon O’Connell / Babrok Arman) on Microfiche Storage program.
3. Affidavit of continuing eligibility: L&A notified of approval and board requested process of distribution, beneficiary execution time line, and how info is presented to board annually.
IX. New Business:
1. Meeting Resolutions, 2020 dates to Wendy Margolis.
2. Ethic Policy & Harassment Policy.
X. Executive/ Closed Session: