City of Lake Forest Plan Commission met Nov. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
1. Introduction of Commission members and staff, overview of meeting procedures – Chairman Kehr
2. Public Hearing and Action: Consideration of a request for a Special Use Permit to allow relocation of the Coldwell Banker Real Estate Office within the Central Business District to 675 Forest Avenue.
Property Owner: STRS L# ACO2, LLC
Applicant: Coldwell Banker
Representative: Anne Lee
3. Public Hearing and Action: Continued consideration of a request for approval of Phase 3 of the McKinley Road Redevelopment. The Commission will consider a revised site plan in the context of the approved Master Plan and overall development, a plat of consolidation will also be considered. The Phase 3 property is located on the south side of Westminster, east of McKinley Road, adjacent to and south of the earlier phases of the development. Property Owner: City of Lake Forest
Contract Purchaser/Applicant : 361 Westminster LLC (50% Peter Witmer and 50% Todd Altounian)
Presented by: Peter Witmer, architect
4. Information Only: Comprehensive Plan Update -- Introduction and distribution of the draft of the Route 60 Entrance Corridor Chapter.
5. Opportunity for the public to address the Plan Commission on matters not on the agenda.
6. Additional information from staff.