Village of Gurnee Planning and Zoning Board met Dec. 18.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. a. Approval of the November 20, 2019 PZB Meeting Minutes b. Approval of the December 4, 2019 PZB Meeting Minutes
4. Public Hearing: Special Use Permit for a Planned Unit Development (PUD) with Final PUD Plat/Plan approval (NIKI Properties II, LP, TNG TAAS LLC, MI Investment Properties, LLC, Niki Delano LP, and RTEC I, LLC - 4806-4850 Route 132)
The property owners have submitted a petition for a Special Use Permit to allow a Planned Unit Development (PUD) with Final Plat/Plan approval for the property located at 4806-4850 Route 132, which is zoned C-2, Community Commercial District. The subject property is located at the northeast corner of Route 132 and N. Route 21 (4806-4850 Route 132) and consists of approximately 9-acres.
5. Final Plat of Grand – Riverside Commercial Subdivision
Approval of a Final Subdivision Plat for approximately 9-acres located at the northeast corner of Route 132 and N. Route 21. The subdivision plat provides for the division of property into 3 lots and an outlot to accommodate shared parking, access, signage, and stormwater detention.
6. Public Hearing: Special Use Permit for an Electronic Message Board Sign (Chicago Sign Group, LLC on behalf of Temps Now - 3747 Route 132)
Chicago Sign Group, LLC, on behalf of Scott Polen of Temps Now Employment & Placement Services LLC, for a Special Use Permit to allow the incorporation of an electronic message board into a freestanding (ground) sign. The subject property is zoned EGG, East Grand Gateway District, and is located at 3747 Route 132.
7. Next Meeting Date: January 15, 2020
8. Public Comment