The City of Lake Forest Building Review Board met December 6
The City of Lake Forest Building Review Board met December 6.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Introduction of Board members and City staff, overview of meeting procedures – Chairman Notz.
2. Consideration of the minutes from the November 1, 2017 Building Review Board meeting.
3. Consideration of a request for approval of demolition of the existing home and construction of a new residence and attached garage and approval of the overall site plan and the conceptual landscape plan. The property is located at 1540 N. Sheridan Road.
Owner: JB Holdings, LLC (Jamie Childs, 100%)
Representative: Paul Psenka, architect
4. Consideration of a request for approval of a partial demolition of the existing residence located at 574 Fletcher Circle and approval of additions, alterations and landscape enhancments.
Owners: Michael and Jackie Winn
Representative: Michael Breseman, architect
5. Consideration of a request for approval of demolition of an existing detached garage at the residence located at 91 Washington Circle and approval of a new attached garage, additions and alterations to the existing residence and landscape enhancements.
Owners: Carl and Nanette Jenkins
Representative: Bob Gebelhoff, designer
6. Opportunity for the public to address the Building Review Board on non-agenda items.
7. Additional information from staff.
Mandatory Adjournment time is 11:00 p.m.