City of Lake Forest Historic Preservation Commission will meet May 22
City of Lake Forest Historic Preservation Commission will meet on Wednesday, May 22.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
1. Introduction of Commissioners and staff and overview of meeting procedures – Chairman Grieve
2. Consideration of the minutes of the April 24, 2019 meeting of the Commission.
3. Consideration of a request for approval of a Certificate of Appropriateness for a garage addition at 1050 Meadow Lane. A building scale variance is also requested.
Property Owner: Alton Shader
Representatives: Edward Deegan, architect
4. Consideration of a request for approval of a Certificate of Appropriateness for a one-story rear addition to the residence at 151 Ridge Lane.
Property Owners: Scott and Julie Carter
Representative: Diana Melichar, architect
5. Opportunity for the public to address the Historic Preservation Commission on nonagenda items.
6. Additional information from staff.