City of Highwood Committee of the Whole met Aug. 6.
Here is the agenda provided by the committee:
1. Roll Call
2. Public Hearing - None
3. Review of Minutes to be Approved
3.1. City Council: July 16, 2019
3.2. Committee of the Whole: July 16, 2019
4. Appointments (Mayor Pecaro)
4.1. Dennis Baker – Re-Appointment-Police Pension Board
4.2. Fergusson Mills – Joint Plan Commission
5. Review of Bill Warrant List
5.1. 08/06/2019 AP Warrant List
6. Unfinished Business - None
7. New Business
7.1 Consideration of a Motion Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement with Pav-Tech for $11,611 for Patching Prairie Avenue.
7.2 Consideration of a Motion Approving a Second Amendment to the City Manager’s Employment Agreement.
7.3 A Discussion on Continuation of City Vehicle Sticker Program.
8. Executive Session (If Necessary)
9. Any Action Necessary Coming Out of Executive Session