Gurnee Park District issued the following announcement on Nov. 18.
Tim comes to Gurnee Park District with 35 years of fitness and sports management experience. From owning his own martial arts/fitness business, to teaching Kinesiology at Harper College, to his role as the Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle Manager at Lake Bluff Park District, he looks to continue to, "positively impact people's lives" in his new role as the Fitness Operations Supervisor at FitNation Gurnee.
|Mission: to empower people through instruction and education|
|Mantra: One Body, One Life, One Choice|
- Ensuring that all facets of the fitness center operations are functioning at a level that exceeds our member's needs expectations
- Provide a fitness environment that is appealing to and supportive of all populations in our community
- Develop, implement and facilitate a personal training program that is unmatched by any other fitness operation
- ACE Medical Fitness Specialist,
- ACE and NASM CPT,
- Brookbush Institute of Human Movement Specialist
- Cooper Institute Master Physical Fitness Specialist
- AAHF Senior Fitness Specialist
- IYCA Youth Conditioning
Health and wellness is truly a lifestyle for me. My grandsons continued to be my greatest inspiration. I want to be around for them as long as possible. My wife and I enjoy travel, hiking, biking, reading and walking with our rescue dogs; Husky/Shepherd Mix, Koda, and German Shepherd, Goldie.
I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to work for the quality organization that is Gurnee Park District. I look forward to meeting our members, collaborating with my teammates and positively impacting lives throughout the Gurnee community.
Original source can be found here.
Source: Gurnee Park District