Gurnee trustees proclaim July 'Parks and Recreation Month'
At a recent meeting, the Gurnee Village Board proclaimed July "Parks and Recreation Month" in Gurnee.
The Gurnee Board of Trustees includes six members, the village president and the village clerk. All are elected at large to staggered four-year terms every two years. Meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on the first, third and fourth Monday of each month at Village Hall, 325 N. O'Plaine Road.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the board.
Agenda of the Regular Meeting of the Gurnee Village Board - June 20, 2016
GURNEE VILLAGE BOARD
Regular Meeting of June 20, 2016
Call to Order and Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
A. PUBLIC COMMENT
B. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA AS PRESENTED
C. CONSENT AGENDA/OMNIBUS VOTE (Roll Call Vote)
(All items under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Trustee so requests. In which event, the discussion will be the first item of business after approval of the Consent Agenda.)
1. Approval of the minutes from the Executive (Closed) Session meetings on: June 1, 2015, October 5, 2015, November 2, 2015, March 21, 2015 and April 4, 2016.
2. Approval for public release of minutes from Executive (Closed) Session meetings on: June 1, 2015, October 5, 2015, November 2, 2015, March 21, 2015 and April 4, 2016.
3. Approval to dispose of electronic recordings from approved and released Executive (Closed) Session meetings prior to December 2014.
4. Approval of the minutes from the June 6, 2016 Village Board meeting.
5. Approval of granting a Class 9 Liquor License and waiving the fee for the Gurnee Breakfast Exchange Club for their Gurnee Days events on August 12 and 13, 2016.
6. Approval of setting a bid date of July 1, 2016 for 2016 Network Equipment and Maintenance Project.
7. Approval of Payroll for period ending June 11, 2016 in the amount of $775,557.39.
8. Approval of Payroll Transfer Journal for period ending June 11, 2016 in the amount of $768,336.23.
9. Approval of Bills for the period ending June 20, 2016 in the amount of $1,910,184.83.
D. PETITIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
1. Approval of Proclamation designating July as “Relay for Life Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
2. Approval of Proclamation designating July as “Parks and Recreation Month” in the Village of Gurnee.
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Ord. 2016 - accepting the Final Plat of Stonebridge of Gurnee, LLC.
2. Approval of Ord. 2016 - granting the Final PUD Plan pursuant to the Gurnee Zoning Ordinance for 5980 Washington Street (formerly 16256-16346 West Washington Street).
3. Approval of Ord. 2016 - amending Section 2-311 of the Gurnee Municipal Code Chapter 2, entitled Schedule of Fines and Late Penalties.
4. Approval of Ord. 2016 - ascertaining the prevailing rate of wages for laborers, workmen and mechanics employed in public works of this public body.
5. Approval of Ord. 2016 - amending the Village of Gurnee Personnel Policy Manual.
6. Approval of Res. 2016 - agreeing to adopt the Multijurisdictional Mill Creek Watershed and Flood Mitigation Plan.
H. PUBLIC COMMENT