Lake Forest Property & Public Lands Committee holds closed session
At a recent meeting, the Lake Forest Property & Public Lands Committee was in closed session to discuss sensitive matters, usually involving personnel issues, prospective real estate deals or pending litigation.
The committee makes recommendations to the city council regarding Lake Forest's extensive portfolio of public lands, parks, nature preserves, ravines, buildings and other related improvements. It meets at 5 p.m. on the third Monday of the month at City Hall, 220 E. Deerpath Road.
Below is the agenda for this meeting, as provided by the committee.
The City Of Lake Forest
Property and Public Land Committee
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
City Hall, 220 E. Deerpath
(City Council Conference Room)
Chairman Jack Reisenberg
Alderman Michael Adelman Alderman George Pandaleon
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of the Minutes from the Regular Session of the Property and Public Lands
a. Meeting Minutes from the March 10, 2016 meeting (Regular Session)
3. Opportunity for Public Comment
4. Adjournment into Executive Session
5. Reconvene into Regular Session
6. Approval of the Minutes from the Executive Session of the Property and Public Lands
a. Meeting Minutes from the March 10, 2016 meeting (Executive Session)
7. Action on other items discussed during Executive Session
8. Other Items?
Organizations in this Story
220 E Deerpath Rd
Lake Forest, IL - 60045