City of Lake Forest Housing Trust Fund Board met May 15
City of Lake Forest Housing Trust Fund Board met May 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Consideration of the minutes of the January 29, 2019 Housing Trust Fund Board meeting.
2. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
3. Review: Housing Trust Fund Expenditures and Available Funds
4. Update: Community Partners for Affordable Housing
Status of home purchases, improvements, sales and future opportunities.
5. Continued Consideration of Request for Support for the Proposed Senior Cottages at Grove Campus
Update from Steve Potsic, Senior Resources Commission.
Report of activity and discussions that have occurred since the last Housing Trust Fund Board meeting.
Review of estimated project costs and timeline.
Request for a recommendation from the Housing Trust Fund Board in support of: 1) the donation of City land for five affordable senior rental homes at Grove Campus and 2) financial support for the five cottages from the Housing Trust Fund, in partnership with other entities.
5. Additional Information from Staff
6. Future Agenda Items