Lincolnshire Prairie View School District 103 recently issued the following announcement..
To help speed up the process of verifying residency during the August 5-7 D103 Back-to-School-Fair at Daniel Wright Junior High School, please consider doing the following before arriving:
- Fill out and bring with you the Residency Verification Form
- Gather up the required Residency Verification Documents
- Pay School Fees before attending the Back-To-School-Fair.
- Fair Times:
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, August 5
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, August 6
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, August 7
- Check-in at the Welcome Desk
- Verify School Fees have been paid
- Turn in Medical Forms (if necessary)
- Verify Residency
- Daniel Wright students will receive class schedules after residency is verified.
- Sprague and Half Day students will receive their teacher assignment after 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 8. We encourage parents of these students to attend the fair on Tuesday or Wednesday when lines are expected to be shorter.