Grayslake Park District recently issued the following announcement.
GO Grayslake is a new community movement designed to increase community health through activity, education and collaboration. The first stage of the GO Grayslake movement is simple – encourage everyone in our community to walk at least 30 minutes a day!
You can GO Grayslake on your own or join us for an upcoming community walk:
- Dog Days of Summer – Wednesday, Aug. 8 at 5:30pm in Alleghany Park. Bring your dog or grab a neighbor and join us for a walk in the park!
- GO Lake County Celebration – Saturday, Sept. 29 at 9am at Independence Grove Forest Preserve in Libertyville. Be part of the biggest GO walk yet! Represent GO Grayslake and meet up with members from other Lake County GO communities.
- Walking Wednesday – Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 5pm in Central Park.
- Walking Wednesday – Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 12pm in Central Park.
- Winter Wonderland Walk – Sunday, Dec. 16 from 4-5pm in Central Park. Enjoy a festive stroll with holiday lights and carolers, then visit with Santa at the Performance Pavilion!
Learn more about how to get moving with GO Grayslake.
Original source can be found here.
Source: Grayslake Park District