City of Highland Park Plan and Design Commission met September 4.
City of Highland Park Plan and Design Commission met Sept. 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes From the August 21, 2018 PDC Meeting
IV. Scheduled Business
1. Design Review: Sign Variation for Nick's Upholstery Located at 1426 Skokie Valley Road
2. Public Hearing 18-09-SUP-004 and Draft Findings of Fact Recommending Approval for a Special Use Permit to Allow an Animal Hospital as a Conditional Use within the B3 Highway Commercial District for the Property Located at 176 Skokie Valley Road
3. Public Hearing #18-08-SUP-003 for a Special Use Permit to construct a Freestanding Motor Vehicle Storage Lot, a Conditional Land Use, at 2745 Skokie Valley Road
V. Other Business
1. Administrative Design Review Approvals - None for Review
2. Next Meeting - Special Meeting on September 25, 2018
3. Case Briefing
VI. Business from the Public