GRAYSLAKE PARK DISTRICT: “Find Your Fun” Photo Contest
Grayslake Park District recently issued the following announcement.
Take pictures this summer as you “Find Your Fun” at Grayslake Park District parks, facilities, recreation programs and events! The photo contest rules are simple – photos must be taken at a Grayslake Park District park or facility or during a park district program or special event.
Whether you are an amateur photographer or life-long photographer, we want to see your photos. Winning entries (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place and Honorable Mention) will be featured in a Grayslake Park District Seasonal Program Guide and each winner will receive a certificate and prize. All ages welcome! Photos will be accepted until September 1, 2019.
- Photos must be taken at a Grayslake Park District park, facility, program or special event
- Categories include, but are not limited to: Recreation/People at Play; Sports & Events; Nature; Wildlife
- Photographs will be judged on the basis of exposure, clarity/focus, and subject matter
- There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit
- Photos may be color or black & white
- Photos must be high resolution (no less than 300dpi) in JPEG or PNG format
- Only digital photographs will be accepted
- Entries must be submitted by September 1, 2019
- Photos must be accompanied by a title, location of photo, photographer’s name, age, and email
- Email submissions to Dana Olson at email@example.com
Original source can be found here.
Source: Grayslake Park District