City of Highland Park Plan and Design Commission met August 20
City of Highland Park Plan and Design Commission met Aug. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
I. Call to Order
II. Roll Call
III. Approval of Minutes
1. Plan & Design Commission Minutes for July 2, July 16, and August 6, 2019
IV. Scheduled Business
1. Public Hearings #18-09-PUD-009, 18-09-REZ-003, and 18-09-SUP-006, together with a Design Review consideration for a new Planned Development with a Rezoning and a Subdivision at 1700 Old Deerfield Road in Highland Park, Illinois, the former Solo Cup Factory property.
2. Continuation of Public Hearing #19-02-REZ-001 to establish zoning map boundaries of the Briergate District. The Public Hearing will include a consideration to create a new overlay district, zoning district changes potentially involving a change to B4-4, changes in permitted uses, or a combination.
3. Continuation of Public Hearing #19-02-ZTA-002 to amend the text of Chapter 150, the Zoning Code, including standards, provisions, and uses allowed, found in Article IV of the of Chapter 150
4. Public Hearing #19-07-REZ-002 for an Amendment to the Map Boundaries of the Pedestrian Oriented Shopping Overlay (POSO) District on the Property Located in Port Clinton Square at 600-620 Central Avenue
5. Pre-Application Discussion for the Redevelopment of the Sak’s Fifth Avenue Retail Space at Renaissance Place, 1849 Green Bay Road
V. Other Business
VI. Business from the Public
VII. Staff Report