City of Highland Park Fireman’s Pension Fund Board met Oct. 30.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
(1) I am calling to order this meeting of the Highland Park Firefighter’s Pension Fund of the City of Highland Park on this 30th day of October 2017 at Fire Station #33 at 4:00 P.M.
(2) Roll Call:
(4) Approval of the July 17, 2017 Pension Board Meeting minutes.
(5) Sawyer Falduto Asset Management: Investment Policy and Asset Allocation: Review, Adopt, Amend or Update as Needed.
(6) Lauterbach & Amen report by Erik Endriukaitis
(7) City Treasurer’s Discussion
(8) Board President Report:
(9) Public Comments:
(11) Approval of Disbursements: Chris Prager Retirement
(12) Application for Membership:
(13) Application for Payment: 2018 IPPFA dues, Nov 2017 pension seminar.
(14) Application for Refund:
(15) New Business:
(16) Executive/ Closed Session: